What THE heck is Angry Birds?

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Angry Birds is probably the most popular Game on Android & iPhone.

Angry Birds is a game of skill where you try to fling vengeful birds at greedy pigs.

You drag your finger using a sling shot to fling birds at different levels of structures that are protecting greedy pigs that stole the birds' eggs. As you progress through the levels the structures are engineered more complicated. You will use different birds with different abilities to destroy the complicated structures. Its a game of patience, physics, clever graphics and uniquely engineered challenges combined with funny characters and sounds.

warning it is very addictive.

I have 3 stars on all levels and ready for updates..

BTW if you really want to know What Heck Angry Birds is.. use your smart phone and do a search...

levelm

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
It's a very popular and addicting game that they ruined by adding in-game advertisements. Angry Birds is by far the laggiest game I have on my phone which is a damn shame because I would gladly pay for an ad-free, lag-free version. Once I get all 3 stars it's getting uninstalled until they offer a paid version.

dcreed

May 26, 2010
www.acrobotica.com
It's a very popular and addicting game that they ruined by adding in-game advertisements. Angry Birds is by far the laggiest game I have on my phone which is a damn shame because I would gladly pay for an ad-free, lag-free version. Once I get all 3 stars it's getting uninstalled until they offer a paid version.

Completely agree. Already stopped playing because of the ads. I'm hoping that if/when they offer an ad-free version that it will keep my scores and stars.

anon(67968)

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I really thought the ads were unobtrusive. They didn't mess up the playing field. I had already bought it back when I had my pre and enjoyed the free revisit. Well put together game for free or for a cheap two bucks. I'm with packerbacker on playing a game a week(or so) and Agent (Shoot the Target) is my current time waster, but I had a lot of fun replaying through all of the Angry Birds levels even a second time.