Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [HOT Game] Chicken Invaders 2014 Full Free version with 100 Level

Have you ever played Chicken Invaders on a PC so start to try to conquer the 100 levels very hard of the game extremely legendary Chicken Invaders on mobile phones.

Building game with 100 levels, calculated and carefully detailed by difficulty level gradually create interesting experience, appealing to players. To be able to conquer the 100 level results is not easy, gamers will need to try very hard.

You can download game at here!

Instructions:
    - Games Shoot Invaders on mobile phones with built exactly how to play on PC. You move your hands across the screen to move the spacecraft fired simultaneously kill chickens, meteors, black holes and so on.
    - Change to a stronger bullets, killing more chickens.
    - Eat lots of chicken, pizza to accumulate bonus points.
    - At the top track and compare high scores on the community.
    - Bring lots of friends to race together TOP.
    - SPECIAL: Game FREE, , do NOT buy items with real money.
    - Game is built nature recreation, relax after a stressful working hours and work together to bring joy TOP racing gamers.

Hopefully this game debut of Studio IPIT will make you satisfied! And please remember to leave a message as well as to evaluate application of the Studio as a complete joy to encourage and build another game and more attractive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [HOT Game] Chicken Invaders 2014 Full Free version with 100 Level-ic_share.gif  
    Last edited by Lee Kai; 08-20-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Default Re: [HOT Game] Chicken Invaders 2014 Full Free version with 100 Level

Thanks for the link.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you so much!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Hi guy, The game has been fixed. I just update link download.
    I hope to receive your support. Thank you so much!

great! so exciting game. looking for a long time and now i find it. thank for sharing!

relax with this game is a part of my free time. it's really interesting. love it so much!

Global Posts
    4,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Thanks for sharing your game.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyCandy View Post
    great! so exciting game. looking for a long time and now i find it. thank for sharing!
    Thank you very much! I hope you will have relax time with this game

I used to play it in my pc. now I find it in android. It is an exciting game. Good luck!

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Nice. Thanks for sharing
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by creative_life View Post
    I used to play it in my pc. now I find it in android. It is an exciting game. Good luck!
    Thanks for your comment. I hope you will play and love it.
    Thank you so much!
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by alafix View Post
    Nice. Thanks for sharing
    Thank you so much. I hope you will like it. Thank you!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Thanks for your supports. I hope you will love it!