[FREE][GAME] The Last Archer: Castle Siege 3D

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

Embrace your bow, shoot your arrows and stop the invading force from conquering your reign in this action packed 3D game.
Improve your archery, learn new skills and upgrade them: flame arrow, explosive arrow, arrow volley and many other powerful skills are at your disposal.
Fight against three different enemy races - the evil plants, the undeads and the dragons - each with its own arsenal of deadly soldiers.
Choose your hero: will you be a nimble elf archer or an armoured human knight? Each hero provide a different gameplay experience.
Use the enviroment at your advantage: explosive barrels and flame walls have been placed to help you stop the enemy.
GAME FEATURES:
- full 3D enviroment
- realistic archery physics
- 3 different hero to choose from for a different gameplay
- 3 enemy races to fight, each with its own fighting style
- learn new skills and upgrade them
- 3 levels of difficulty
- complete the 15 rounds of the campaign to unlock the random match mode for infinite replayability
- beautiful graphics
- 5 different lands to fight in
- a completely FREE game experience

Try it for free at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dohsoft.lastarcher

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
i hope someone will like it, i worked hard on it and i think it is pretty innovative (i mean, i haven't found similar games in the store even looking hard...maybe there are, but i couldn't find them :D)

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
thank you mokazar....to be honest, most of the meshes are free unity3d assets on which i worked on with cinema4d to rig them and adapt to a mobile game since they had way too many poligons :D

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Version 1.10 is out:

-gameplay change: decreased the time needed to charge the bow for all heroes for a faster gameplay

-bug fixes: fixed a bug causing an incorrect visualization of some enemy model

l1games

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded it and playing it! 3 years ago i started with archery cause of some great teachers i met when i had vacation. And yours looks funny since it is the 1st archery game i saw in where you can move left and right =) And it doesn't need to be always a 'simulation' btw ;) Great Job! Thanks
b

KF Team

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for sharing. I was very eager to try it. Unfortunately, there're too many bugs. The controls are not responding, the game is freezing up.
Now looking forward to the next - improved and fixed - version :cool:

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded it and playing it! 3 years ago i started with archery cause of some great teachers i met when i had vacation. And yours looks funny since it is the 1st archery game i saw in where you can move left and right =) And it doesn't need to be always a 'simulation' btw ;) Great Job! Thanks
b

thank you, i am glad you liked it :D, i tried to make something different for that reason...there are tons of archery game where you simply shoot at a target, and i wanted to do something where you also had to avoid enemy shoots and a goal to achieve

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for sharing. I was very eager to try it. Unfortunately, there're too many bugs. The controls are not responding, the game is freezing up.
Now looking forward to the next - improved and fixed - version :cool:

sorry for answering so late....can i ask you which phone/tablet you tried it on? and which bugs you have found? cause it is the first time i hear someone having problems with the controls and with the game freezing

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, i am working on an improved version with better graphics, controls and more difference between the difficulty levesl so that it could be more enjoable for all playstyles :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2