Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default JetTurtle (a new space highscore game)

Hello everyone,

My buddy recently wrote a new android game. Its essentially one of those classic see how many "x objects you can avoid before you hit something" games ;-P

In this case you are are a pretty sick turtle armed with a jetpack - your goal is to dodge as many asteroids as possible without a collision.

To learn more about it visit the game's page on google play. Unfortunately I don't have enough points yet to post links in threads, so if you would like to learn more about it visit google play and search for 'jetturtle'. There will only be one result and that's it.

Don't forget to post your highscores, bugs, feedback, comments/whatever else ;-) Try it out!

Global Posts
    10,250 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: JetTurtle (a new space highscore game)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker339 View Post
    Hello everyone,

My buddy recently wrote a new android game. Its essentially one of those classic see how many "x objects you can avoid before you hit something" games ;-P

In this case you are are a pretty sick turtle armed with a jetpack - your goal is to dodge as many asteroids as possible without a collision.

To learn more about it visit the game's page on google play. Unfortunately I don't have enough points yet to post links in threads, so if you would like to learn more about it visit google play and search for 'jetturtle'. There will only be one result and that's it.

Don't forget to post your highscores, bugs, feedback, comments/whatever else ;-) Try it out!
    Thanks for sharing...ask your friend to sign-up and post his app in the applications section.