• Consignment Shoppe: List and purchase the items you really want. Shop smart.
• Magic Mirror: For the first time, you will be able to customize your face and head.
• Capture-the-Flag: Epic PvP with all new maps and rule-sets.
• Avatar Page Customizations: Show the world who you really are.
• Enhanced Storefront: All three stores have been made into one easy-to-use interface.
* Fixed some graphical issues with the Ursan Warrior's face and neck.
* There are three (3) auction NPCs you can talk to in Balefort Castle - so, no waiting to list items!
* Players can no longer "rush" major boss monsters. Bosses (Level 35 and up) will not spawn until a significant number of their underlings have been defeated.
* Both 'Points Scored' and 'Kills' appear on the Capture-the-Flag end game screen.
* Fixed a type-o in Ryom's "Yeti Pelt" quest.
* You can purchase bundles of Auction Slots and SAVE! Look for the 5 and 10 slot bundles in the in-game store (under 'Features').
* Loot item drop rates for lower-level monsters in the "Trials of the Galactic Overlord" campaign series have been increased.
* You can now Quick Join a campaign Story-Mode dungeon, a PVP Arena, or a Capture-the-Flag Arena from the Main Menu!
* Added some information to the Log In screen that appears when the device cannot find an Internet connection.
* Revised instructions for the Delete Character function - better explaining that the user must type 'DELETE' to remove the character from the list.
* The far right column of skill buttons should no longer intercept taps when there is no skill mapped to that slot.
* Threw in a couple more Capture-the-Flag maps to the CTF bundle!
* You can no longer purchase a 'bundle' if you own a portion of that bundle.
* Fixed some graphical issues with the stone walls that surround Fort Blackstone.
* Also fixed some visual problems with the terrain in the "Lost Expedition" base camp towne.
* There is now a "CTF Sign-Up" character on the road leading out of Forest Haven. Talk to him to purchase the CTF map pack or to quick-join a match!
* The in-game tutorial "Help" pages are now 'off' by default.
* There is now a 'Stash' available in Fort Blackstone - conveniently located within the new Consignment Shoppe!
* A number of effect particles have been optimized to improve game performance.
* You will no longer see a 'Join' button on the Friends' page when your friend is in a dungeon that you cannot join.
* There is now an 'Account Details' page which shows your account status and a history of Platinum purchases. Trial Accounts can be upgraded from this page directly (and non-verified users can start the verification process from this interface as well).
* Next time you create a character (or rename an existing one) try our 'Random Name Generator!'
* You cannot list items for less than the listing fee! If you try to do this you will see a warning message.
* Magic portals should now take you someplace else, even if you have a quest that is associated with the zone you are already in.
* Ozz now has a collection of premium armor and weapon items for sale (for Platinum) in addition to his normal stock!
* Vendors in Dark Forest (Marlon and Jackson) now sell premium items for Platinum in addition to their normal stock.