[FREE GAME] Zin Bird

Zin Games

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I've finished my first game, and i would like to share with everyone.
Zin Bird is an addictive game to waste some time and have fun!
Easy to play, just tap on screen to fly and avoid spikes
Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.zingamesstudios.zinbird

Please, give me suggestion.

ScreenShot2jpg_zps07a9f87f.jpg

Igor Maliukh

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Cool game, but for some reason I see fullscreen ad 2 times after I've finished the round: after I've died and after I've pressed Play Again button. A little bit annoying.

Paul Ryan

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
The easiest fix for in app ads is to turn off your data before you open the app. It can't download ads if it can't access the internet.
You will still get phone calls and text messages just no social media, email or mms.
When you turn data back on all of that stuff will update anyway.

Zin Games

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
thanks everyone for the comments!
Regarding the black space, it is due the Banner of Admob, i does not know how to place it without this space yet, if anyone have any tip would be nice!
And about the AD appear 2 times, it is one bug related with "double death" i'm trying to solve it right now!
I did some improvements and updated the last version today

anon(9135900)

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I like this, it's neat. Aside from the double add bug, the only thing bugging me a bit is - if you're near the bottom, and the wall you're flying to has an opening on top, it's really hard getting there. I usually miss it.

Johnny Gallagher

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on your first game, good work :) I quite like the idea, aside from the double ad thing which has been mentioned already. It would be nice to have some prettier graphics, at least so that the environment matches the look of the bird. It's a very small point though.

EDIT: Just noticed that there's no option to move the game onto the SD card. I think it's good to have this option, you can set your app to install straight to SD card if one is available too.

Last edited:

kalinskym

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
That game looks similar to 'Don't touch the spikes'. At least you are not charging for the game, where did you get the idea from? Except the ads revenue