Mole Warfare [FREE] - Use your accelerometer to blow up small mammals

Johnny Gallagher

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

I wanted to let you know that my indie game: 'Mole Warfare' is now FREE on Google Play. This version has all the features of the paid version but with minimal ad support. I would be very grateful for any feedback for future updates.

You can get the app at on Google Play now :cool:

MoleWarfare_Icon80.png

Mole Warfare is simple to pickup and play. Players must strategically set a bomb fuse length with their finger then roll it along a variety of tunnels by leaning the device left and right.

• FREE fully featured release with minimal ad support
  • Touch screen and accelerometer controls allow you to plan and execute your bombing runs
  • Roll through 60 levels of increasing difficulty, across 3 uniquely themed chapters
  • Avoid obstacles and traps to reach your target before the bomb explodes, but don’t overshoot the mark!
  • Collect useful power ups to help you reach the target
  • Boost your ranking with a shorter fuse, using less bombs and collecting as much mole money as you can, along the way
  • Future ‘themed’ bonus levels planned for even more moley action

Screenshot2.jpg
Screenshot3.jpg
Screenshot4.jpg

We have a website at molewarfare.co.uk with a development blog if you’re interested in how Mole Warfare came to be.

Cheers for looking, this is my first foray into programming or games creation for that matter :)

Hope you enjoy!

Johnny

MadLoopGames

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey there,

Had a download and play on this today. I really like the idea, did you get it from Caddyshack perchance? ;)

Nice game, well put together, some good little power ups, short puzzles/obstacles, and level variation to keep it interesting.

My only complaint is that the learning curve just seems to go up super quick between levels before you've got used to the physics of the game. The transition from level 1 to Level 2 in the first world (in the trenches) is a massive leap. You could probably leave that level for later, and use the first five or so levels to give the user something to get into. You risk putting them off too early. I got to Level 9 on the first world because the timing was getting a bit frustrating so I moved on to the other worlds.

Overall, though, I do like it, it feels like a solid little well put together game. Will leave you a rating on the Google store.

Good luck with the game!

Johnny Gallagher

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, that's really good feedback and I will look at adding in some more tutorial levels as you suggested. Level 9 is a tricky one, even I struggle with it sometimes and I made the damn thing! haha. I'll need to push that one further into the game, nearer the end of chapter 1.

I like the Caddyshack comparrison :D If only I had used gophers instead!

Netforza

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
The game play is nice. Setting the fuse length and lighting it is not intuitive. I got it from my 5th try.
But really I would not give this game to my children. Unnecessary cruelty to animals is not something I want to teach them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae