[FREE][GAME] Pirate Adventure

Ist Games

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Pirate Adventure This is an amazing adventure where the pirate Jack, who himself lost in the forest and had to get to his ship, to its team. To achieve the goal he has to kill all the monsters on his way. The more monsters he kills the faster gain points. When it is surrounded on all sides, he can use a super weapon and one lightning strike to kill everyone around.
Also, through the magic of his team sends him protection as a white flickering light, which protects it from any actions of the enemy and at the same time gives it incredible power.
In the game there are still huge bosses, who also want to prevent our hero. But the spirit of pirate Jack is not so easy to break, and he seemed a whirlwind continues to move forward, and only forward.And also very good Pirate Adventure relieves stress, aggressive attitude and psychological burden. You can download this game and compete with your friends high scores.
Download Pirate Adventure now! It is a fun game for everyone. Try it out and enjoy!
- Beautiful graphics
- Multiple obstacles
- Captivating music
- Special Abilities
- Endless gameplay
- Classic Runner Game Style.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.IstGames.PirateAdventure&token=5Lj62WXJ
MainM1024x500.jpg
screen-big-800x480.jpg

Netforza

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Wow. I did not expect such a horrible experience but these huge adverts plus the horrible game play...
How did you manage to get so many 5 stars? If you purchased them, that's a huge waste of money.
First you need to iron out the game play. Right now this is not a fun game to play, it's an experience in frustration.

pasi

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
The fullscreen ads are very annoying. If you want more players you need to consider showing the ads less frequent. Also button "PlayAgain" on galaxy tab s 8.4 is very small.

StevePof

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
The ads kinda look like a bug to me. You die and see an ad, well thats pretty normal. But then you press on "play again" and see another ad.
The game itself got repetitive pretty quickly and had some chunky double jump physics. The problem about the gameplay is that the run itself is pretty long, repetitive in design and too easy at the beginning. I died at 30.000 points and didn't feel the motivation to play again.

ABLIX

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I really like the art. The gameplay is ok but could be better. The labels in the menu were kind of twerking(moving side to side pretty fast) and looked weird for me.
the play again button.. well, you have to scale the text according to screen size.. Well you should scale everything according to screen size in OnGui actually... And yeah this double ad thing is annoying.

i g g i

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Its a great start. Much better than your other game.
I didn't really feel the pirate theme here though.
But keep up the good work. You will be able to do great things soon.

Shirleyyy

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
So I've always been a big fan of those pirate stuff, I'm definitely gonna try this out. The UI somewhat reminds of Super Mario though. If this turns out to be fun, I'll let you know. :)