Stinky Monsters [GAME][FREE]

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Good morning!

I want to tell you about my new game Stinky Monsters. This is a cute and none violent shooter for everyone. The story goes like this:

"There are monsters in your house, they are coming out of the closets, and they stink!!! These cute and spooky creatures will not attack you, since they don’t behave too badly. But I don’t think you will be able to stand their stinkyness for too long. Fortunately, you discover that they are afraid of water … yep just plain H2O will do it. So grab your water gun and shoot them back to where they came from. I hope you are able to make it before you passed out from the smell."

Monsters_0_960x540.png

Monsters_4_960x540.png

Monsters_6_960x540.png

Here is the Link to the Google Play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fierrostudios.monsters

Here is the link of the FREE version at the Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fierrostudios.monsters_free

And here is the link to the Amazon Android App store:

http://www.amazon.com/Fierro-Studios-LLC-Stinky-Monsters/dp/B00P5NLGFK

Take a look and I hope you like it!

Last edited:

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: [GAME] Stinky Monsters

Good morning and enjoy Black Friday shoppers! We heard that the best way to play Stinky Monsters was using the Swipe (or touch) game controller (see Options screen). What do you think? Should we make this the default option (with some minor improvements of course) over the D-pad?

Please let us know

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

Good morning! A new update to Stinky Monsters went live this week. This has improvements to the swipe or touch control mode and more importantly it adds a new room for shooting monsters, the "Bedroom". Take a look!

Monsters_7_1280x720.jpg

tomek33n

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site

Cool monsters but quickly become boring.

But thanks anyway.
You can see that a lot of work invested. It is a pity that it is harder to get through the store.

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

Happy New Year and our best wishes to everyone on 2015! Here is another video of Stinky Monsters playing on the Kids Bedroom. Take a look ...

AlFish

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site

The game looks inconsistent. That's because the whole game is probably targeted for children but the aesthetics need to be more child friendly. I don't understand why people are telling you that your game is nice. You won't make any progress by reading lies like that.

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

Thanks AlFish for your response. I am not sure why you think that the game is targeted for children, it is meant for everyone. Did you actually download it and play it, or you are just looking at the pictures posted in this thread? Maybe it is because you are looking at the Kidsroom scene, but the idea is that monsters are in your house and there are other rooms like the Attic and the Master Bedroom. We are also working on adding other rooms like a TV room, kitchen, basement, etc. and more monsters.

Anyways, thanks for your feedback.

AlFish

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site

The monsters look like from children's dragon tales. That's why : ) You can't target to everyone, it's impossible.

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

A new update of Stinky Monsters was released yesterday. This includes a new monster class "Grullo" and more monster waves. Here is a pic of a Grullo monster.

Grullo.png

MonsterLucha

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

To pretty much mirror what everyone else is saying.

I see it as a game that has potential. But, a handful of flaws.

+ Animation: Really like the look of the characters
+ The reaction you get, when you shoot at them
+ Music / Sound Effects

- The user interface looks rushed. I know that it's the most boring part of developing a game. But, if you put a couple of hours work into it. You could get it looking snazzy.
- After playing it. It gave me a strange sense of nostalgia, not sure why. It does seem like the game is designed as a tongue-in-cheek game, directed at adults - rather than children.
- It's a game that I enjoyed playing. But, I don't know who I could recommend it to. Which is a problem.

All in all, I enjoyed it. But, like the others said. It seemed inconsistent. Not entirely sure what the CORE target audience are supposed to be...

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

New update released to the Google Play Store and the Amazon App Store with fixes and enhancements. Please take a look!

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
We got a few PROMO coupons for the paid version of Stinky Monsters, if you want the game free no Ads use one of these:
V1E6ZKA2M4AZT2KJ6PW8XMQ
1JQAGEKYQGHC6RMLX9SD8HL
KRCL5BF4JCU1LUA97KYWVBW
7ARNJ8RE9EPJ0CRGVN3RW8L
V1GRZYEJGPY2YPG1YV4D28T
1321EZMNCM18VD3UVR2AYVP
HUDVHZ0A90YEM48H2A8T7LA
9P0NYVUQC5PJ7JXSWBQQNQ4
MQY83QF05XLTW3ZLS19PT6M
3DLFHYSCV125R3J29XFGRUZ

Hope you like it!

Forum statistics