[FREE] Poodle Jump

greenguppy

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Just released Poodle Jump - my version of Doodle Jump but with Poodles and poodle associated items.

Yeah - I know there are a zillion Doodle Clones and even a couple of Poodlers - but it is just a bit of fun and completely free. I'd had it half finished as a learning project using the Super Jumper libGDX example in Marios' book - so just decided to finish it and put it out there.

Here it is on Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greenguppy.game.poodlejump.androidhttp://

Screenie:
galaxyS3-play1.png

Even got a short video:

Unleash your inner Poodle - I know you want to. :p

Cheers
Green Guppy

pointytower

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
This game is a fantastic work of genius. It'd be nice to see a poodle image though, instead of a poodle drawing, so it'd match a bit better with the rest of the game.

greenguppy

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Thanks for checking my game out. I might have a think about the poodle drawing - it was kind of the point to have it look different from the photo stuff. I will be supporting this game with a bunch of power-ups (some of which will be in the "WTF?" category :mad:) and additional enemies in some coming updates. I'm working on another release right now - it's looking promising so far but like most stuff will probably get about 14 downloads and disappear into Play Sore purgatory. Luckily, I just enjoy making them.

Keep droiding
GG

greenguppy

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi Bryan
Realised you posted on Play Store as well - thanks for that.
Have downloaded SpaceDodge. I played it on an Acer A500 10.1" tablet. Game play is smooth and responsive. However there is a random flickering horizontal line that moves down the screen - I am guessing it is a background join - make sure you have plenty of overlap on your rendering of your background and this will fix it. Do the meteors travel at different speeds - they all appear the same? Don't know why the meteors would change direction but it is just a game - the wiggle then back on course didn't feel right - maybe you could just have one direction change and then they continue off at that angle. will wait until you fix the horizontal line then will do a Play Store review.
Cheers
GG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888