[FREE][GAME] Call of Kitty

Boive

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody,
I glad to announce my latest game: Call of Kitty!

cantalus01x36Thumb.png spaceship03x18Thumb.png megacityEasterThumb.png

Call of Kitty is an action/puzzle physics based game that will fry your brains and keep you hooked! You may find it simple at first, but will you have the skill to go through all 126 levels?

The aim of each level is simple: you must free every imprisoned Kitty by deactivating the electricity field searing across the ground. To do so, you must take out all the batteries in every level (grey blocks). Easy, right? But here's the catch: Kitty can't touch the ground either, or he will end up roasted!

- A very simple and addictive gameplay!
- 126 levels in 3 different environments (22 levels for Premium users only!)
- A good learning curve and increased difficulty!
- A bunch of blocks that defy the laws of physics (inverted gravity, explosions, flight...)
- Heaps of Kitties (Science Kitty, Super Kitty, Army Kitties, Zombie Kitties...)
- Versus levels (Super Kitty battles Army Kitties!)
- Future updates with tons of new levels coming!

Download Call of Kitty
Official website

Kitties are counting on YOU!!! Help Super Kitty free all of them!
Hope you will enjoy the game!

If you have any remark or any idea to improve the game, I will glad to ear it!

LEK CHAN

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
haha the way you designed the kitty is good. round black eyes with no reflection highlight.
making them looked more innocent. +10
A cat lover will fall for that. great game.

Boive

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you! I indeed tried to make the Kitties as cute as possible :p
Did you play the game? Do you think that the difficulty is good? I am a little concerned about the firsts levels... I'm afraid that players may found those too easy!

Boive

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I played your game, it is really nice. I think difficulty of first levels is fine, nothing to worry about.

Thanks! Ok for the dificulty: I guess it may depend on the player. I think that the challenge is way more interesting when entering Megacity (the second level set).

Boive

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
One more detail: if you are stuck on a level, you can go to the next one via the "Pause" menu by clicking on the "Flag" button! Some people said to me they got stuck... What about you ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888