[FREE] Granny vs. Zombies! My very FIRST game release.

Playzoid

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
GrannyPromo.png

Granny vs. Zombies. You must help Granny escape the zombies!

Download link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Playzoid.GrannyvsZombies

Happy holidays everyone!

I’m a one man team and I’ve created this game just as a part-time hobby. It should be fun for all ages as I tried to design it as a casual game with VERY simple gameplay and easy to figure out controls. The game is completely FREE with a few scattered ads… There are no in-app purchases or anything like that. No special permissions required.

I hope you all enjoy the game... it was a definitely a great learning experience for me. I truly enjoyed the process of creating this game and now I hope others can enjoy my labor of love. I know the game isn't for everyone. But, hopefully, it finds a few fans from this post. Please let me know what you think and thank you again for your time.

granny_vs_zombies_level1.PNG

Playzoid

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you! I put a lot of work into it! It was a great learning experience for me and also very rewarding to finally get something released. And I've gotten some great feedback that I'm going to use to continually improve the game.

Playzoid

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Looking for some feedback...

1) On-screen controls... Visible or invisible?
2) Difficulty? Need to increase or at a good level? I was trying to keep it friendly for all ages... but I'm afraid the first few levels may be to simple.

Thanks for your help!

ifby

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
nice one for first experience. did you use Unity or any other engine? did you done everything (graphic, sounds) by yourself?