[Free] YOU ARE GRAVITY

drahtwerk

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
urgravity.png

Hi guys,

we've got another game and I this will be our last this year :) It's a fun little game that will drive you insane!
It's called YOU ARE GRAVITY and you change the gravity by tapping the screen make sure the block doesn't touch any obstacles.
The fun thing in the game is defintivly the easy gameplay and the interesting, minimalistic graphics!

Here is the short:
Experience a runner's high in YOU ARE GRAVITY - the ultimate speed challenge.
Switch gravity by tapping on the screen to avoid all obstacles in your way.
Escape a mysterious enemy and experience an incredible joyride in the best and most challenging gravity runner on the store!

Switch the gravity to change whether the block is going up or down by tapping anywhere on the screen.
Avoid every obstacle to break the highest score and discover new waves and arrangements of walls.
The game is free, there is no IAP and no ads!

Check it out on the play store: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.made.youaregravity&token=UuvM_sCo

YOU ARE GRAVITY is not your average gravity runner:
・ Incredibly easy to learn
・ Insanely addictive
・ Never ending endless fun! :)
・ Stunning visual art, awesome geometry with "material design" esthetics
・ Beautiful HD graphics designed for the latest devices
・ Great soundtrack
・ No complex menu navigation, go straight into the action
・ No ADS and no in-app purchase

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!

~Manny

babazookz

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I am just downloading the game, by your game description i hope i will have fun while playing it :D
I really love simple games...

You've got my review!

Good luck.

drahtwerk

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I agree. It's too hard for me ;) but I like the style.
Really like the graphical style and runs really well, even if I'm not very good at it! Good job :)
Thanks for trying! Well, the difficulty is party of the game play fun, because you die often I designed the game to repeat very fast! It's like seconds until you are back in the game.
Please rate+leave a review in the store if you find a minute!!

hbreal

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Is there any way of seeing your high score? That's the only thing I can really recommend as an improvement :)
My record is just over 2000 :D

drahtwerk

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way of seeing your high score? That's the only thing I can really recommend as an improvement :)
My record is just over 2000 :D
Yeah, highscores will be added if we manage to get some downloads. So help us spread the word by reviewing and telling your friends on FB/Twitter etc.

AlFish

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Points are little too big. They become unimportant, maybe lowering scores to passed bars would work? I had some troubles with holding square on the middle for a long time. Nice flat design, but remove the other shadows than flat one.

hbreal

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, highscores will be added if we manage to get some downloads. So help us spread the word by reviewing and telling your friends on FB/Twitter etc.

If you mean like leaderboards / achievements etc, go for it; surely it encourages people to play it more? :)

drahtwerk

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Points are little too big. They become unimportant, maybe lowering scores to passed bars would work? I had some troubles with holding square on the middle for a long time. Nice flat design, but remove the other shadows than flat one.
That is a really good suggestions, I'll make sure to lower them with the next release before introducing leaderboards.

Don't work on my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.

I see only one color screen.
Can you send/post the log output of your android device after running the game?

If you mean like leaderboards / achievements etc, go for it; surely it encourages people to play it more? :)
Yup, leaderboards and achievements!

drahtwerk

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I really like this kind of graphic in a game and the game itself it's nice but maybe a little hard D:
You have got my review of course!
Thanks! Well, the game is supposed to be insanely difficult :)

Was very funny!! But too much laggy... but still fun :)
Thanks! Have you played with the latest update? We've moved the OGG decoding to a background thread, as we're decoding OGG music in software it's quite CPU intensive. But you can also disable the music in the settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith