[GAME][FREE] Shapes

Simon Dimc

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Shapes is a game about picking the right shape of four possibilities(circle,triangle,square and pentagon). Every time you make the right decision you earn a point. Compare your score with others in online scoreboard.

Gameplay:
(video is a bit laggy because of the recording on phone)
Screens:
Screenshot_2015-01-19-18-12-10[1].jpgScreenshot_2015-01-19-18-10-45[1].jpgScreenshot_2015-01-19-18-10-35[1].jpg
Online Scoreboard:
Screenshot_2015-01-24-11-01-20[1].jpg

Google Play Link
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.Shapes.game.android&token=ZTwKsY0s

Last edited:

DJantel Ware

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Well, the game is simple but fun (probably especially for children). If you look for optimization possibilities, you could try to improve the graphics. Some basic use of linear or radial gradients would already be a step in the right direction.

Daedalus Games

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
I like online scoreboard. But i hate google game services, because when i enter the game it freezes out the game and you have to choose couple of options in order to continue to play the game. I think you should put the button to log in on google play game services if you want.

PixelationStudios

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I like online scoreboard. But i hate google game services, because when i enter the game it freezes out the game and you have to choose couple of options in order to continue to play the game. I think you should put the button to log in on google play game services if you want.

True, I also find that annoying - if it is possible to hide that away until it's needed that would be much better but I'm not sure it is.

Also agree with DJantel, the graphics are very simple but assuming the target audience is children they probably get the job done.

To be honest I got bored after getting about 15 right. I wonder if the colours were also swapped out randomly to increase the challenge and the speed increased (it probably already does - but maybe faster) it might be more appealing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress