[FREE][GAME][2.3+] Atlantic Trip

victorafael

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey!

I'm a indie developer and started making mobile games, this is my first finished project:

Atlantic Trip
android icon copy.pngchart.png

(Sorry, I can't post links yet! :()

The main goal of the game is that you made a bet and now you must get your flying car and cross the Atlantic Ocean in order to reach Africa... (Why not?)

Here are some screenshots:
36053211-0874-4379-a471-bc4e2e97a15a.png
023b857d-d414-4415-afb2-1ee3b685b9f0.png
f4d18eeb-6b10-427e-b83e-fdb3d5517470.png

I wish you guys have a try and enjoy your Atlantic Trip! :p

Last edited:

DJantel Ware

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: [FREE][GAME] Atlantic Trip

Here you go :) : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.vitorafael.atlanticTrip&token=IgSaMmC8

I gave it a try, and actually I like it a lot! The gameplay is really nice, the graphics have their own charme.
Two things I noticed:
It kind of irritated me that there was no sound at all in the intro. I thought there is something wrong with my phone or with the game, but finally heard some sound when the game started.

The shop could be improved a little bit. The tabs "customize" and "gamemode" are ok, but I think the "upgrades" and "options" tabs are a little bit crowded.

But the most important part - the gameplay - is really good. I wish you luck with this game! I gave you 5* and a nice review :).

victorafael

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site

That's true... I really need to make a redesign on the options screen..
The sounds are already being developed... But those feedbacks are good because hurry me up! :p

thanks for your review! and for trying Atlantic Trip! :D

victorafael

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site

Yeah! I'm seeing a lot of pixel art lately... I love those styles and I think a lot of people from the 8 bit generation are making games right now... bringing this whole pixel art thing back! :) (felling nostalgic)

But Let's hope it becomes an equal hit! currently.. i'm below 500 downloads :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs