[Game] [Free][Arcade] - Boomerang Chang - Extremely hard but addictive 2-button pixel shooter

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Just released a new game: Boomerang Chang! It's extremely hard but also extremely addictive.

screen_basic_588x350_2.png

Link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.playmite.boomerangchang&token=EXh0pfxC

Gameplay Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX-MqzSbTqw

Description: Standing on top of the famous Little Ninja Hill, Chang has been under attack for decades. But he is getting tired and now, he needs your help to survive... So let's help Chang by throwing boomerangs, a skill he masters like no one else does. But take care, because the biggest threat is... you!

Play Store Rating so far: 4.3 (84 ratings)

Curious to hear what you guys and girls think about Boomerang Chang!

rango77

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
5 stars!
Nice coloring, original gameplay, great explosions! Physics of boomerang really cool!!! A bit difficult to start. I would like more expressive animation of throwing.

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Nice original concept, boomerang physics is nice, can be more fun with improved music and graphics, try out making game with Unity3d, its easy to implement it out there keeping us more focussed on gameplay.

MonsterLucha

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I LOVE THIS GAME!

Really addictive. Nice and simple instructions. Difficult - but fair. The animation is BOSS! It reminds me of some of the difficult computer games that I used to play, when I was younger.

I'd be hard pressed to point out any flaws as, personally. I don't think anything could be changed.

Sometimes, when I download a game that I've seen advertised on a forum. I'm not exactly sure what to expect. But, this actually blew me away.

Well done on this. Hope it brings you a lot of success.

On a related note. My high score is seven. Is that decent, or should I hang my head in shame? :-X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith