Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Fatasaurus's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

    Default SNES emulator

    Whats up guys! not gonna lie I missed my android family! Glad to be back on an Android phone again! I need ur help guys... I kno theres a SNES emulator out there but I dont kno where it is but I dont know where to get it. Anyone have any info?
  2. #2  

    Default

    Yeah, open up the android market and search for SNES.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Fatasaurus's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

    Default

    Thanks man appreciate it
  4. #4  

    Default

    really...I mean, seriously...come on.

    Hey, would that whole "log onto the market thing and search" thing work for other applications? Because that would be groundbreaking stuff. Please, someone help me. I'm so confused!

    Normally, I'd apologize for being a ****, but if you've got 60+ posts here and can't figure out how the app market works, that's on you, not me.
    Thanked by:
    dcreed 
  5. #5  
    Kaus's Avatar

    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts

    Default

    +1 to the post count I guess...lol
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    Fatasaurus's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graymulligan View Post
    really...I mean, seriously...come on.

    Hey, would that whole "log onto the market thing and search" thing work for other applications? Because that would be groundbreaking stuff. Please, someone help me. I'm so confused!

    Normally, I'd apologize for being a ****, but if you've got 60+ posts here and can't figure out how the app market works, that's on you, not me.
    actually... when i heard about it wasnt in the marketplace so yes i did ask... most of my post came when the droid first came out then i got rid of the phone and stopped posting. i had no idea that so much stuff was in the market. forgive me!
  7. #7  
    Mr.Miagi's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock and faulty

    Default

    I'll ask a dumb question. Once you download them SNES emulator, where do u get the games from?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    Fatasaurus's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.miagi View Post
    I'll ask a dumb question. Once you download them SNES emulator, where do u get the games from?
    or just do a google search from SNES ROMs
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 01-02-2010 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Link removed - no posting of pirated material
  9. #9  

    Default

    Ive used ROMs on my laptop before but to use them on a phone I assume its as simple as making a folder (dont know what your supposed to name it) and putting the ROMs in the folder on the SD card?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  
    Fatasaurus's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ips View Post
    Ive used ROMs on my laptop before but to use them on a phone I assume its as simple as making a folder (dont know what your supposed to name it) and putting the ROMs in the folder on the SD card?
    yea just put it rite on ur SD card, it doesnt matter what u name the folder. just make it something u can find
  11. #11  

    Default

    I use snesoid...its prety rad on droid cause you can set up the controls so that the volume down and camera buttons work for the old "R" and "L" buttons on the snes pad. Then use the onscreen keypad and set some keyboard keys for a,b,x ,and y.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  
    Fatasaurus's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cqq1jmg View Post
    I use snesoid...its prety rad on droid cause you can set up the controls so that the volume down and camera buttons work for the old "R" and "L" buttons on the snes pad. Then use the onscreen keypad and set some keyboard keys for a,b,x ,and y.

    im using that too? how do u change the buttons? and do u kno if there is any way to change the resolution so it takes up the whole screen?
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    Fatasaurus's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

    Default

    haha just answered my own question... thanks anyway
  14. #14  
    paa79594's Avatar

    Posts
    201 Posts
    Global Posts
    513 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious JellyBean 4.1.1

    Default

    is it recommended that i buy the full version of snesoid?
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  
    Fatasaurus's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

    Default

    has anyone seen a emulator for any other systems like n64 or sega?
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  
    Fatasaurus's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zandroid View Post
    is it recommended that i buy the full version of snesoid?
    i have no problems wit the lite one? what does the full version due?
  17. #17  

    Default

    Theres nes (nesoid),snes(SNESoid),game boy(Gameboid) and sega Genisus(Gensoid) emulators
  18. #18  
    Jeremy's Avatar
    Original Member

    Posts
    2,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

    Default

    Just a reminder, please do not ask for/post links on where to get ROMS. You have google for that. Any discussion of ROMS will earn a banning.
  19. #19  

    Default

    are there any emulators that have on screen buttons, not the DPad, but the ABXY
  20. #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripjames View Post
    are there any emulators that have on screen buttons, not the DPad, but the ABXY
    All those above have on screen d-pads, you have to set your phone buttons for a,b,x,y etc..
  21. #21  

    Default i got them all...

    I got all three apps on my moto.cliq...
    grimm560@gmail.com "Say Hello!"
  22. #22  

    Default

    Have you guys tried "Upside Down" mode? So the D-Pad is in your left hand just like a nintendo remote?? It's freaking SWEET!
  23. #23  
    sndplace's Avatar

    Posts
    1,001 Posts
    ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

    Default

    noobi ? do you need to root the phone for these to work? i have been trying to unzip them and it tells me that it failed ... i used androzip... i also downloaded psx4droid and i need a boi . can i do the same with this. open a file transfer the roms into this file then open it under the psx app? thank you for any help and i hold asking this wasnt wrong....
  24. #24  
    levelm's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattie McDoogles View Post
    i have no problems wit the lite one? what does the full version due?
    The full version will let you save your game which is very, very, handy when playing the more difficult games. It's totally worth it and not to mention it helps support the developers who in my opinion definitely deserve it.
  25. #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.miagi View Post
    I'll ask a dumb question. Once you download them SNES emulator, where do u get the games from?
    Here's perhaps a dumber question: does the phone need to be rooted or otherwise altered to use these apps/games? I'm keen to use them, but don't want to alter my Captivate.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B