[FREE][GAME] Forgotten Tales MMORPG

compbatant

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi everybody!
The Forgotten Tales MMORPG game has now 2 years!
It evolved a lot since then. There is much more content, the game world is much bigger, there are hundreds new items, enemies, quests. There is also new graphics and game looks much better now. There are still added many new features. Too many to list them all.

2.jpg

You can download the game from Google Play market:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.centralbytes.ftmmorpg&token=P6f9qJqp

I am waiting for your feedback! :)

ImTong

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Really cool game Leveling is a bit hard and more features could be added to the game but overall I really enjoy it,reminds of runescape and hope this game becomes an even bigger thing!

compbatant

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Really cool game Leveling is a bit hard and more features could be added to the game but overall I really enjoy it,reminds of runescape and hope this game becomes an even bigger thing!

That's great that you like it :) Could you tell me what features are you missing?
I am thinking now what to add next :)

Tyrmal

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I recognized the graphic assets you used in the game ;) 3 year ago I used it also for an idea I had, but it never gots finished.
They are very good although a little bit oldschool... But there are always a lot of fans of retro style games. So keep up the good work!

Wildleaf

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Congratulate your game with a two year anniversary! As mentioned earlier it is really similar to Ultima online...It evokes pleasant memories :) The gameplay is simply amazing. I have always admired people who are engaged in MMORPGs projects that really need a lot of time and effort! ;) I sincerely wish you good luck and continued development.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair