[Game][4.0+] Don't Stop the Train !

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I make that thread to present you my new casual game Don't Stop the Train freely available on Google Play Store : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.ssaurel.train&token=b28Cx8hR

Become a Train driver, stay on tracks to score a maximum of points, get green obstacles, avoid red obstacles, cars, stations and other Trains but in all cases, Don't Stop the Train ! Don't Stop the Train is an old school casual game where you must drive a Train and avoid obstacles to get the maximum of points.

Train can have three positions on the screen : left, right or center on tracks. Touch each areas of screen to move the Train and avoid obstacle to not stop the Train !

Try to be the best driver by getting maximum of points and compare you to other players on global leaderboards available thanks to Google Play Games integration. Besides, a lot of achievements are available to unlock.

Some screenshots :

* Start screen

home_en.png

* Play screen

start_en.png

* Avoid all the obstacles except green obstacles

play_en.png

* Game Over screen

game_over_en.png

* Leaderboards

leaderboards_en.png

* Achievements

achievements_en.pn.png

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks and ideas to improve Don't Stop the Train.

Thanks.

Sylvain

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Screenshots with adds, bad marketing

Hello,

Yes, bad marketing or may be just honesty ?

Do you prefer believe app has no ads and when you launch it see there are ads ? Or know from start there are ads that you can remove by purchasing remove ads in-app product ?

In absolute, I agree with you it's not the best practice but I prefer be honest. It's a choice that is not the best perhaps.

Sylvain

Tyrmal

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Very simple but little bit too fast from the beginning.
And google play request are very annoying.

And an ad with "Virus detected" in the screenshot??? LOL

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Very simple but little bit too fast from the beginning.
And google play request are very annoying.

And an ad with "Virus detected" in the screenshot??? LOL

Hello,

May be it would be better to disable Google Play by default ?

For the speed of beginning, I didn't know if it was too quick or no.

For the screenshot, indeed it's bad lol.

Sylvain

Alex Kuzmar

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
I suspect that you are just starting to develop games. The plot is not logical - as the train pulls off the rails? Perhaps draw 3 lines of rails and obstacles more global. Find someone who you draw graphics and add the appropriate sounds.

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I suspect that you are just starting to develop games. The plot is not logical - as the train pulls off the rails? Perhaps draw 3 lines of rails and obstacles more global. Find someone who you draw graphics and add the appropriate sounds.

Yes, you are right. Usually, I make Android apps and puzzle games.

It was a first try to make a little 2D games. I listen your advice about game logic. You think it would be better to make rails on each side.

For graphics indeed, it's bad like that. I need to find some help to create more realistic or funny graphics. I thought sounds were great however lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol