[FREE GAME] The Circles - Puzzle Game

TombFan1996

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Screen_1.pngScreen_4.pngUPdate.png

Your aim is to guide the player through a series of levels featuring rotating circles with gaps just small enough to fit you in. As the levels progress, so does the speed of the circles.

If you hit one of the circles you fail the level and return to your checkpoint, else you succeed and continue on. The more levels that are completed, the more 'time tokens' you are awarded with.

When the 'time tokens' are activated, the circles will rotate at half speed for one round only, use wisely! as if used on early levels you will struggle later on.

The game is equipped with 101 gripping levels that has you, the player, right on the edge all the time trying to make it to the next level.

Please feel free to provide feedback, thank-you :)

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Nice clean game. Couple suggestions:
  • Sound during movement
  • I clicked like 5 popups unintentionally. Maybe a bit of a warning for the ads, otherwise user's may get frustrated.
  • Sometimes there was a bit of a delay at the start. Just enough to miss the opening.

TombFan1996

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I was thinking about more sounds in the game to be honest, that's definitely something i shall look into :) regarding the pop ups, im testing numerous different things with the user experience as a top priority, so i will change this, and what do you mean delay at the start? as in a delay when the round begins or the main menu? thank-you for your feedback, i greatly appreciate your help :)

I use Unity3D however the file size is too big for a couple of reasons, it will be reduced in the next update, thank-you :)

TombFan1996

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi, why dont you understand how to play and what could i do to ensure you are able to play? in the latest version (1.2.0) i have added a Help section on the main menu (click the question mark icon), this provides game information and what you need to do to play the game. Hope this helps, thanks for your feedback.

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I mean delay when the round begins there was a bit of a delay. Are you planning on implementing some sort of level menu? Be nice to see beaten levels and locked levels. Possibly also include a 3 star rating every level based on your speed? It's looking good!

TombFan1996

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
That sounds like a brilliant idea, thank-you!, got some other work to do at the moment, I may add it but a level menu for a game such as mine, i dont think would fit very well.

Last edited:

TombFan1996

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Update 1.3.5

Download Here!

Gameplay:

- New circles added, maximum amount of circles on some levels to conquer is now 6.
- 100 new levels.
- Circles now rotate in different directions!
- Some levels have been re-balanced.

Performance Improvements :

- Implemented better Textures compression
- Assets that were not needed, were removed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2