[FREE GAME] Color Crunch - simple but challenging

gligor_kot

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi android fans!

A friend and I have released a simple game, which is fun and challenging!

The game consists of 6 fields of different colors on the screen. Once you start, a directional arrow drops down in the middle of the screen from top to bottom. You need to tap the correct field of the 6 to continue. The directional arrows start dropping down faster and faster the more points you score, and they become more challenging by dropping in crossed arrows (you need to tap the opposite direction) and color circles (you need to tap the correct color).

I held the high score for a day before someone came in and slammed it by getting more than 500 points! It's amazing!

I would really appreciate it if you guys tried it and gave me some feedback so that I can improve it with future releases.

Thank you!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kokiinteractive.colorcrunch

device-2015-03-07-093841.jpgdevice-2015-03-07-094036.jpg

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello - Thanks for sharing! Would you mind editing your post with a little more information? That would give the users some more information to have before jumping into the Play Store to download and play the game. Screen shots and some basic mechanics of the game are a good place to start.

Good luck!

gligor_kot

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello - Thanks for sharing! Would you mind editing your post with a little more information? That would give the users some more information to have before jumping into the Play Store to download and play the game. Screen shots and some basic mechanics of the game are a good place to start.

Good luck!

Thanks srkmagnus. I updated the post to share some more info on the game and added some screenshots. Thanks for the feedback.

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Awesome song choice! Listened to it for a while before I even started playing. You should try to create an opening tutorial with an arrow pointing at which square to click. I wasn't sure whether to swipe or touch for a while before figuring it out.

gligor_kot

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks pebble_games! That's a brilliant idea. We thought the pre-game tutorial that shows up once was enough, but will look into doing this for the new version (or even just a youtube video for the play store listing).

Thanks for trying it out!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc