Your favourite mobile games!

Tara Nguyen

Banned
Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Mobile gaming is a bit of a headache. Many of the biggest and most popular games have extreme monitisation, pay to win mechanics or are simply ad infested shovelware clones of existing popular games.

With all of that in mind, what are your "exemplars" of mobile gaming. The kind of diamonds in the rough you'd recommend to your fellow mobile gamers?

I played a lot of Plants vs. Zombies 2 before EA redesigned the game. I have yet to get back into the game after losing the save, but I'm hoping it's still good. I hope you can still do the challenge missions.

Plague Inc. feels nice. At a cheap few $$, it's worth it for the few hours of novelty you'll get out of it.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi Tara and welcome to AndroidCentral.

I've moved your thread to the Games forum, since more gamers will see it there.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm liking Prune, Hook, and The Room series. But Real Racing 3 has been a staple on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

hiterus

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
I used to play many puzzle games, name a few are TwoDots, Yet It Moves, RoTo. They are very interesting with their concept.

Another new game I know recently is SCiNDO, also not bad.

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
For me I don't have a favorite game. Of course there are plenty of cool & addicive games on the play store, but for me non of them really sticks out. Now if Bioshock 1, 2 & 3 came to Android, you wouldn't be hearing from me for a few days. I mostly play PC games though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Scianthrope

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Having some fun playing the free version of turbo dismount lately and I couldn't put 'Just Get Ten' down for ages. Also Linken is a pretty cool and relaxed puzzle game.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome