[FREE] Nosferatu 2 - Run from the Sun - Endless-Runner Fun!!!

smuttlegiaco

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Finally the little vampire is back! One of the most gruesome vampires of all time shows that he isn't evil after all. Fighting the arch villain Dr. Doctor and his allies, the malicious Garlians, Nosferatu and his friends are in fact saving earth from being conquered. This game is made for all players, young and old alike, who enjoy playing platform games and endless-runners, be it alone or together with others.

Download on Google Play now!

appicon_NOS_2015_512.png

Visit Nosferatu's Homepage!
Like him on Facebook!
Follow him on Twitter!

Features:

• Fair Free-to-Play
  • 40+ unique pets to summon
  • Facebook friends list (optional)
  • Mad Skunks and malicious Garlians
  • Worldwide and country-specific leaderboards
  • World map showing player and friend progress
  • Regular events featuring the arch villain Dr. Doctor
  • Our four heroes: Nosferatu, Lycor, Red Rachel and Mary Medusa
  • Their mounts: Gargoyle, Black Pegasus, Chimera and Silver Dragon

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Scianthrope

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: [FREE] Nosferatu 2 - Run from the Sun

Nice. I really like the colour pallete, the gameplay is nice and smooth and responsive and great audio. One thing I did find was that the flying sections seemed almost too responsive with its 1:1 finger tracking and that made it a little annoying following the wave patterns of coins. Just my opinion, but I get the feeling that a kind of delay / smoothing / averaging / lazy mouse effect would make the flying sections feel more intuitive and sort of mimic a more realistic physics-ish feeling of movement with air resistance by having that delay.

smuttlegiaco

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: [FREE] Nosferatu 2 - Run from the Sun

glad you guys like the game! :)

@scianthrope: thanks for the input. I know exactly what you mean. we are not 100% happy the way flying works right now and will test different control options before we update the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy