words with friends updated on 2/17.

b_slu

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
i'm still having issues. It randomly closes games for me while it shows on my friend's phone as still being an active game. Very very buggy for me.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I had an *interesting* back and forth with Zynga to say the least.

I really want to enjoy this app but it's almost unbearable to play. As well it doesn't work with Honeycomb.. Check this out:

(my email through the market):

Frederick Faust, Feb-26 18:18 (PST):
Can you update the app for honeycomb ?

(Their reply to me via email):

Mick M., Feb-27 10:36 (PST):
Hello Frederick,

Thank you for contacting Zynga With Friends Customer Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties while playing the game.

We monitor the game's performance very closely and will make every effort to let you know in advance when playability may be hampered due to issues on our end.

Many loading issues can be resolved by turning your device off and then back on. To turn your Android device off, you want to hold both the Power to shut off. Once your device is completely off, then you will want to turn it on again.

If this does not resolve your issue, next we recommend that you uninstall and then reinstall the app again. You can uninstall the app by going into: Settings > Applications. Once the app has been uninstalled, visit the Google Marketplace and install Words With Friends Free again.

If you are still experiencing issues, please respond back to this incident to let us know in as much detail as possible what steps you have completed so far. In addition, let us know what issues you are facing and we will do our best to assist you.

Kind regards,
Mick M.
Zynga With Friends Customer Support

---
If their tech support is anything like their reading comprehension I think the scrabble android market is wide open.