Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Unhappy Angry Birds Rio Force Closes

    I've only noticed throughout the forums about not being able to install Rio. I'm having an issues actually playing the game.

    I downloaded it just fine from the Amazon AppStore, but every time I open up the first level, within seconds, it freezes and closes the application saying something about an "application launch failure".

    PLEASE....can anybody give me any advice about what to do??? I'm lost without my Birds!!!!

    Also, if it matters, I'm running a rooted EVO 4G with cyanogenmod 7 on it.

    Thanks guys!!!!!
  2. #2  

    Default

    I am having a similar, though not exact, problem. I downloaded Rio this morning... and played off and on throughout the day (total about 2 hours). Now... for the last 3 hours... every time I have tried to launch, the screen changes for a second and back to home page. Won't launch at all!!! I am THINKING it has something to do with Amazon... not the app itself.
  3. #3  

    Default

    Well, I had to unistall and reinstall from the App store. Lost all my progress. UHG. Oh well.. guess I need to play a little more to get back to where I was. lol
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default

    Mine STILL won't work. I don't get it!!!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    Well I finally figured it out. None of the Angry Bird Apps were working because of an update not working with my version of CM7. All I had to do was install the latest nightly and now they all work perfectly!
  6. #6  

    Default

    how i fixed mine was by moving program from sd card to phone in manage applications part of settings
  7. #7  

    Default

    I downloaded Rio last week when Amazon's Appstore went live. It worked fine for several days, then this past weekend, when I tap the icon the screen goes black, my phone vibrates once, then twice, and it returns to the desktop. Tap the icon again, and the same thing happens.. same pattern, same sequence. Any ideas other than reinstall? That would suck. I been pwning this version, scoring triple stars on every level.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienZen View Post
    I downloaded Rio last week when Amazon's Appstore went live. It worked fine for several days, then this past weekend, when I tap the icon the screen goes black, my phone vibrates once, then twice, and it returns to the desktop. Tap the icon again, and the same thing happens.. same pattern, same sequence. Any ideas other than reinstall? That would suck. I been pwning this version, scoring triple stars on every level.
    I'm not really sure. I havent heard of that error....just it now running after startup. It seems kind of bizarre that it is making your phone vibrate when it closes. Probably your best bet would be to uninstall and reinstall it.....even though thats pretty crappy. Try to find an angry birds cheater app in the market and backup your game, so when you reinstall you can restore it.
  9. #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienZen View Post
    I downloaded Rio last week when Amazon's Appstore went live. It worked fine for several days, then this past weekend, when I tap the icon the screen goes black, my phone vibrates once, then twice, and it returns to the desktop. Tap the icon again, and the same thing happens.. same pattern, same sequence. Any ideas other than reinstall? That would suck. I been pwning this version, scoring triple stars on every level.

    I'm having this same exact issue so if anyone finds a fix without reinstall, let me know.
  10. #10  
    Smitty_82's Avatar
    Android Addict

    Posts
    1,596 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

    Default

    Downloaded from Android Market, no issues.
  11. #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alias2on2 View Post
    Well I finally figured it out. None of the Angry Bird Apps were working because of an update not working with my version of CM7. All I had to do was install the latest nightly and now they all work perfectly!
    What is CM7???
  12. #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captchaphone View Post
    I'm having this same exact issue so if anyone finds a fix without reinstall, let me know.
    I am having the same issue alos on the Samsung Fascinate.. yet friends running iother phones like the Moto Droid are working just fine.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

B