1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile Thunder BANG! Punches, muscles and manliness!

Hello there, folks!

Me and some friends have set out to make a mobile games company and now we can announce ourselves as and our first game to launch for Android is !

The game puts a heavy emphasis on action, reaction and speed. Main character and socially awkward super hero Thunder BANG has to defeat the hordes of incoming enemies using only his thunderous fists of justice! The player has to swipe the screen in four different directions to attack; one direction for each enemy.

We've made no effort to hide Thunder BANG's silliness and simplicity; rather, we have embraced the over-the-top presentation reminiscent of 90s show Power Rangers and similar shows. An embrace which is most prevalent in the games' . (Music was also written and performed by me! )

There's of course a free for those of you who want to check it out, and a for ~$1 for those of you who really like it!

Do post in this thread on any opinions you have on the game! This is our first release after all, and we are sure to release even more games in the coming months! We have a lot planned! So your opinion, regardless if it's hate or love, do share!

Hello again.

I just wanted to let you know that we have made some updates to Thunder BANG the last couple of days. Also Openfeint is on it's way as well. So it might be worth to take a look at it again.

Now you can also preview the endless mode.