1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Default Doodle Jump

I heard that doodle jump was released on the Android market yesterday but when I search for it I get no results. Is anybody else experiencing the same issue?

I'm using the Droid Eris with 2.1

The leak screws up your Market. Not much you can do about it now. If it's a free app, try emailing the developers and see if there is an alternate place to download it.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

$3.99 on the market as of today.
    "I can teach you how to make a bomb out of a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite."
    -- Dale Gribble

Droid X = Pure Awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford View Post
    $3.99 on the market as of today.

HTC Droid Eris: $99.00
    Doodle Jump on the Android Market: $3.99
    Reading about how the leaked ROM for your phone destroys the Market before you flashed it: Priceless

Sorry OP. I just always wanted to say one of those mastercard thingys.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

Global Posts
    886 Global Posts

DOODLE JUMP update

received in my email:

Thank you for your email. We understand your frustration with the current version of Doodle Jump on Android. We too are frustrated. Here is the situation:

In terms of issues that have been mentioned in the Market Place comments, we have had a build ready to go for some time. Thus far the licensor (LimaSky) has not given greenlight to the builds due to discrepancies between the iPhone and Android version. With the iPhone platform, developers are developing 1 single build to fit one device, whereas with Android, we cover over 90 different devices which come in many sizes and form factors. This is why it has taken us a very long time to get the update out to everyone.

In our current state, we believe we have achieved about 95% of what’s needed for the greenlight. We are very, very close in other words. And even though it seems that we have neglected this issue for too long, the situation is the absolute opposite in reality.

Recently, September 2 & 3, LimaSky and GameHouse were physically together in Helsinki working to get the absolute best Android game to you. Given our track record with the long delay, we don’t want to commit to a specific date for when the update will happen. One of the great things about the Android Market is once we have approval; the updated build will go up immediately.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will play Doodle Jump when we do launch the update.

Sincerely,

GameHouse Customer Support