1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [GAME][PUZZLE] Speedoku

Hey Everyone,

Speedoku is a supercharged version of Sudoku that gets rid of all of the boring parts and gets right down to business. We've replaced the timers with a point system and the faster you go, the more momentum you build and the higher your multiplier goes. Get one wrong and you lose your entire multiplier and some points.

We've also added a ton of additions that will help keep your speed up including highlighting the number you're currently solving for, allowing you to just tap cell after cell without having to select a number each time and auto advancing to the next number once the one you're on is completely solved.

There's been something weird going on with the market where it won't let anyone's feedback show on the app for some reason. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm really itching to hear what people think and what could be improved or changed for the next version.

I'm looking for feedback both from Sudoku veterans and newbs, so throw whatever you've got at me and I'll make sure the app gets better and better!

You can find more information and screenshots at

Default Re: [GAME][PUZZLE] Speedoku

Try SUJIRO

It combines colors, shapes and Sudoku-like challenge. Very stimulating and catchy.