As some of u may know i had a score a couple days ago till I got my Nexus S 4G I promised my girl the score and was erasing old incriminating shi lol and i reseted it and now nothin showing up just a black screen cuz i was rooted and deleted the stock launcher and the go launcher too any help of what I should do it still can text and call out though any help fellow droid heads????
    03-10-2012 11:43 PM
    As some of u may know i had a score a couple days ago till I got my Nexus S 4G I promised my girl the score and was erasing old incriminating shi lol and i reseted it and now nothin showing up just a black screen cuz i was rooted and deleted the stock launcher and the go launcher too any help of what I should do it still can text and call out though any help fellow droid heads????
    Where did you find root at?

Sent from my X500 using Tapatalk
    03-17-2012 08:38 PM
    hmm this is puzzling

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    12-13-2012 10:16 AM
    rooting on some devices causes severe unstability... try to go back to stock firmware
    04-02-2013 02:16 PM
    You could sideload a launcher using adb commands or Android Central sideload wonder machine.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    04-02-2013 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD