1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Default ZTE score problem

As some of u may know i had a score a couple days ago till I got my Nexus S 4G I promised my girl the score and was erasing old incriminating shi lol and i reseted it and now nothin showing up just a black screen cuz i was rooted and deleted the stock launcher and the go launcher too any help of what I should do it still can text and call out though any help fellow droid heads????
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    842 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.1.1 Jelly Belly

Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    As some of u may know i had a score a couple days ago till I got my Nexus S 4G I promised my girl the score and was erasing old incriminating shi lol and i reseted it and now nothin showing up just a black screen cuz i was rooted and deleted the stock launcher and the go launcher too any help of what I should do it still can text and call out though any help fellow droid heads????
    Where did you find root at?

Sent from my X500 using Tapatalk

Default Re: ZTE score problem

hmm this is puzzling

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

rooting on some devices causes severe unstability... try to go back to stock firmware

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    You could sideload a launcher using adb commands or Android Central sideload wonder machine.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato