Mysterious Tablet

mouthz

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I've wanted to do something with it for awhile Its just a piece of crap, but I feel like I could just turn it into a Nintendo rom player or something. I just need to figure out what I'm even dealing with here. ANYWHO

Its got a crappy white sticker that says TABLET 10 and another one a little lower that says made in china. blah blah, it kind of looks like an Ipad to be honest, just like super generic.

It even shares some of the IPAD interface or even like a weird IMAC interface, then android setting UI and other android like stuff. Its a very confusing tablet.

Its got 2 usbs, a random HMDI, 2 micro SD slots, and an Ethernet cable input... assuming it doesn't have wireless...

anywho in the ABOUT PHONE it says
Model number: MID
Android version: 2.2 V2.5#4325
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 John@John #156?! wtf
Build number: FRF85B

Idk if you need anymore info let me know, Im not even sure if the device is already rooted or something. It seems so shady

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
42570728-6c42-8c19.jpg

Is this it.... if so its a wonder media wm8650

my votes for bill Clinton ( pimp of the white house)

mouthz

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
it kind of looks like that, my camera is on the side the menu and home and volume buttons

ill take pictures tonight when im home if that could help

Last edited:

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd just search Chinese tablet manufacturers since their crazy about iPhone junk, I guess the cheap way to make an "iPad" would be to make a Android tablet with basically a miui rom on it

my votes for bill Clinton ( pimp of the white house)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12