Help with internal memory

tenlegdragon

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I recently bought a Galaxy Ace. I'm a newb about phones, this is my first android. And when I bought it i didn't really pay much attention to the features but apparently it only has 190mb of internal memory and apparently you need internal memory for apps and all of that.

Now, I'm thinking that there must be some way to use the sd card as external memory, right? Like how you can use a harddrive in a PC for virtual ram? Something like that?

Does anybody know how to do this? And if anybody knows, can they explain it to me in really basic non-jargon language. I know it's a lot of effort to make to help me but i really really need some help with this problem.

As of now, i only have about 19 mb free, even though the only apps i have installed are Facebook and whatapp. I had to uninstall almost everything i put on because "no message memory" warnings kept poping up.

Can anybody help me out? Pretty, pretty, please!!! Or at least link me to a "Android for dummies" manual if one exist.

HELP!

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
There should be apps for moving your other apps to the sd card. Just search the play store

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums