- 10-30-2012, 08:57 PM #3
- 11-04-2012, 10:55 AM #4
- 10 Posts
Re: ug802 reset - unsupported mode
Go ahead and plug it in your computer, ensuring the drivers install correctly; download and install Droid Explorer from http://de.codeplex.com/ and install the Screencast plugin for it. It lets you cast screen from the TVstick on you pc screen, then you can got to the settings and do whatever you need to. Assuming you have AirMouse or some other controller connected to it...
Search YouTube for Droid Explorer Screencast, quite few step by step instructions...
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
- By copasetic in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2012, 12:58 AM
- By Bildungsroman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-20-2012, 12:51 PM
- By Rancid88 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2011, 08:35 AM
- By kuscoot in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2011, 08:45 AM
- By klittle81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2010, 05:27 PM