- 13 Posts
No wi-fi only option in US?
The camera finally appeared on the AT&T web site today (if you search hard enough for it), and there does not appear to be any way to buy one for wi-fi only usage. If you try adding the camera to your cart, you immediately get taken to another page where you have to also add a data plan to your cart.
Either the AT&T web pages are hopeless (which may well be true anyway), or all the articles I saw about a wi-fi only version were wrong (or will have to wait till AT&T's exclusive deal expires).
Both Samsung and Nikon seem to be desperate to find ways to kill their android camera products :-).
- 12-10-2012, 04:38 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: No wi-fi only option in US?
moved to proper thread:
- By ams18 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2012, 06:49 PM
- By r-nice in forum HTC EVO View 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 10-04-2011, 11:59 AM
- By jtalker1965 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2011, 02:20 PM
- By Eazy123 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:45 PM
- By drscott266 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2010, 12:16 AM