- 5 Posts
- 11-19-2012, 12:55 PM #2
Re: CVS 7" Android tablet/netbook?
Yes I would be a bit cautious here.. Most if not all of these off brand, knock off tabs/devices are exactly that... Wanna be knock offs and aren't worth the money. They have little or no support, upgrade issues and other headaches.
Not to mention if what you have found is true about running Android 2.3 "Gingerbread", then your talking about an OS that is far behind from the current OS which is either Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or Android 4.1.x (Jellybean) depending on the device.
As the old saying goes you get what you pay for...
- 12-13-2012, 10:12 AM #3
- By rugbyua9 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:43 PM
- By jimmyt#ac in forum Other TabletsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2010, 09:49 PM
- By bmoore in forum Other TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2010, 09:00 AM
- By jfultz14976 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:09 PM
- By bmoore in forum Dell StreakReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:13 PM