- 1 Posts
Rooting Coby 7" Netbook NBPC 724
I could successfully root the Coby NBPC 724. I trhink it is compatible to many other Chinese Netbooks with the IMAP210 Processor. The key is to open the device and solder some wires to an unpopulated connector. These wires gives you access to a RS232 root shell.
I added a PDF explaining what to do. Due to the 2M size Limit I had to compress the Pictures. Hopefully you can still see what to do...
Last edited by gwaihir; 12-02-2012 at 02:58 AM.
- 06-23-2013, 07:18 PM #2
- By dougeetx in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2013, 09:27 PM
- By prinjal dave in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2012, 10:39 AM
- By lovesdad in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:33 PM
- By Boogan1 in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2012, 12:01 PM
- By mikegaz in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2011, 07:29 PM