Metro PCS LG Motion 4G > LG Connect 4G & Galaxy S3

phillyundead

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've always hated LG phone. I had a crappy LG shine a few years back and a LG Optimous on Sprint last year. I had a few other LG's here and there and have ALWAYS had problems with them. I bought the LG Motion a few days ago and this phone COMPLETELY reversed my opinion on LG phones. This is by far the best phone I've ever had. I switched from the Samsung Galaxy S3 to the Motion because the S3 was far to big for my hands. I prefer smaller. I wish it was a little bigger, like the size my HTC Droid Incredible 2 was, but everything else makes up for it. I sold my friend my S3 for $400 and since i paid $450 for it, it wasn't much of a loss. The Motion was around $175 after the ESP swap fee, so i had a little extra money left over. Unfortunately my Motion was stolen 3 days after i got it, but I'm getting another one tomorrow. Completely worth it buying it again. Of the three days i had it it blew away my expectations. The Metro reps convinced me to try that one before i get the LG Connect. I originally had my heart set on the Connect due to a short promotion of $200 off, making the Motion and the Connect the same price. I'm very glad i decided to try the Motion. The speed of the phone was unbelievable to me. everything was very fast. The battery life with the stock battery is better than when i had the Droid Razr Maxx. The Razr lasted me about 10 hours on light to moderate use. The Motion lasted me 12ish hours of heavy use, such as playing online games like Modern Combat 3, a lot of Youtube, music, taking photos, etc. I play a lot of music so for it to last that long was unreal. The second day i had the phone I did a 45 minute long video call on 4G while out and my battery went down 8%. This may sound like BS but if you're looking at Metro PCS and want an amazing phone, try the Motion 4G. The data speeds are pretty decent for a $55/m unlimited 4G plan. I'd compare it to Sprint's Wimax 4G, maybe somewhat better. Although the camera is only 5MP, it's pretty decent. The pictures and videos are crisp and sharp. And to top it all off, Android Jellybean. It makes all the difference. I suspect that something in the new firmware is what makes the battery so good, but i can't say for sure. Another awesome factor of the Motion is the ability to get rid of around 1/3 of the annoying bloatware apps that Metro pre-installs, Even the myExtras app, which i really hated on my other Metro phones. In conclusion, The LG Motion 4G is by far the best phone I've personally used. I put it in the same category as the current top of the line phones like the Galaxy S3, HTC One and HTC Droid DNA. If you're on Metro, or any non-contract, i highly recommend the LG Motion 4G. It's really worth switching to Metro for, especially for the $55/m Unlimited 4G plan. And for a price of $149.00 and annual contract, nothing compares.

20GT

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
METRO PSC LG Connect 4G

I cant believe theres no forum for this phone.
How do you get the phone to use the external SDcard and not the SDcard which is really internal memory

phillyundead

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure with the Connect? I know on the Motion that you cannot. I don't know if it's the way that LG is or if it's because I'm on Jellybean or what.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey