- 2 Posts
Bricked Tablet IQ 701
i just need some help with adb... i modyfied framework-res.apk and the device wont boot now.
So i downloaded ADB, then I wanted to do "adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk" says permission dennied.
Also tried "adb root" that says adbd cannot run as root in production builds
and "adb shell" says permission dennied to everything, tried "su" command and that says  Segmentation fault su
What should i do to push that origin framework-res.apk to /system/framework ? please help
Also i cant do recovery because i installed CWM for another tablet than IQ 701 :/
- 12-21-2012, 09:04 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Bricked Tablet IQ 701
why im posting it here is because on their forums nobody helped me.
and reinstalling the firmware is not possible because of CWM that does not work... so only one thing what can i do is push original framework-res.apk but that makes me some problems :/
I know you dont know my tablet but I dont need to do something with it, i just want to know what to write to adb when adb shell su says error and adb push says permission denied
- By wickedninja667 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2012, 06:39 PM
- By darthbubba in forum ViewSonic G TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2011, 08:28 AM
- By shaggyloc in forum ViewSonic G TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2011, 07:27 PM
- By sfox in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:22 PM
- By alex1080p#ac in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2009, 05:08 PM