- 2 Posts
Gallery bug - not enough space
Hi, a bug appeared on my Samsung Galaxy. When I want to view photos in the gallery it is showing the following message : "not enough space. Suppress applications or images". I still have 2gb free on the internal SD and I had a few weeks ago less than 100mb and it was working perfectly.
I have performed a few search on the forum on Android 4.1 Gallery bug but can't find any tutos on how to fix it.
I have installed QuickPic to view the photos but can't swith automatically to QuickPic when taking photos ...
Do you have any ideas as this is really disapointing and make the use of the camera frustrating !!!
- 03-23-2013, 11:17 AM #2
- 06-26-2013, 03:08 AM #3
- 06-26-2013, 09:43 AM #4
- 07-16-2013, 03:58 AM #5
- 08-28-2013, 11:41 AM #6
- 12-05-2013, 06:13 AM #7
- By kkatrina7 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2011, 07:45 PM
- By cm40 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 03-11-2011, 12:12 AM
- By ShinyTop in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2011, 07:43 PM
- By Funkpod in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2011, 01:36 PM
- By supermanly in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2010, 10:53 PM