Gallery bug - not enough space

nutscape

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi, a bug appeared on my Samsung Galaxy. When I want to view photos in the gallery it is showing the following message : "not enough space. Suppress applications or images". I still have 2gb free on the internal SD and I had a few weeks ago less than 100mb and it was working perfectly.
I have performed a few search on the forum on Android 4.1 Gallery bug but can't find any tutos on how to fix it.
I have installed QuickPic to view the photos but can't swith automatically to QuickPic when taking photos ...
Do you have any ideas as this is really disapointing and make the use of the camera frustrating !!!
Thank you,
Nutscape

ilyaD

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Just reset the gallery app by clearing its data.
Goto settings-> application manager, find the gallery app
under the "All" tab and press "Clear data".

Had the same problem. This method has fixed it.
Cheers.

Fiddha Ali

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I have same problem but I need the photos and the video s what can I do
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
I have same problem but I need the photos and the video s what can I do
Thanks

Assil Hamdi

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
the best solution is :
1- head in to the play store
2- type "Gallery" in the "Search"
3- there are plenty of free and useful application that you can download to view your pictures, videos...

i tried this myself and it works perfectly!

Felipe Moreno

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Hey guy! I've been looking for a solution: I was installing Note 4 Mini Rom for my Note 3 Neo and I tried to open Gallery, when appears a message saying "There is not enough space (*Mb) delete some files..." Bla, bla, bla...
Well, just download Int-SDCard Write Fix. (This issue comes with write protection by installing a new Rom without the right full wipes. Take care!
(I found another solution that helped me before with the same problem, but I don't remember it xD, so I tried this way).

andboy007

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Cara, muito obrigado pela ajuda, tenho um note 3 neo tambem e troquei a rom, ficou até legal mas esse lance da galeria tava me deixando maluco... voce ajudou muito, obrigado mesmo ...

Jack R1

Jun 3, 2017
Visit site
Best fix is bash this junk S3 with a hammer and get a Nokia Lumia like I had before. That was a great phone with Windows 10 not this android junk. Only problem EVER was charger port connection wore out. Never needed any of this system babying I see on android forums. I hate this android Samsung passionately. I'm deliberately not capitalizing android. It doesnt deserve the respect. I can't WAIT until pay day.

Meg Cookies

Jul 3, 2018
Visit site
Hi I have an old phone. Its a galaxy amp 2 and the storage sucks. Everytime I want to change my wallpaper and wanted to use a photo from my gallery it pops up and says along the lines of "not enough storage"
Ok. My files
So i go to my files and literally get rid of EVERYTHING except some importent pics. But when i try again same thing so im left with the default lockscreen and wallpaper.
Please help im getting frustrated.
-Meg

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi I have an old phone. Its a galaxy amp 2 and the storage sucks. Everytime I want to change my wallpaper and wanted to use a photo from my gallery it pops up and says along the lines of "not enough storage"
Ok. My files
So i go to my files and literally get rid of EVERYTHING except some importent pics. But when i try again same thing so im left with the default lockscreen and wallpaper.
Please help im getting frustrated.
-Meg
Welcome to the forums. Can you post a screenshot of your storage stats, please? You may need to do a cache clear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow