Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Wink I am doing a CoolShip android computer

Hi Guys!

I am doing a product,I named it CoolShip.It is an android desktop computer that looks like a keyboard,with a 1.5Ghz dualcore ARM processor inside.

CoolShip encloses all the things into a full size keyboard except a monitor,including 1.5Ghz Dual Core Processor,mainboard,DDR3 1GB RAM,4/8 GB flash memory,WiFi, ethernet card,UPS,touchpad and stereo speaker.Just connect to any display via HDMI or VGA,and you are ready to go.

CoolShip is a good desktop computer for home users,it can be the first computer for elderly or children.
    With Apps like android-rdp-client,CoolShip is a low cost solution of educational computer.
    CoolShip with android TTS voice Apps can be a computer for the blind.
    CoolShip is one of the best solutions to upgrade hotel facilities with very low cost in the long run as a computer for guests.

Do you like such a computer?

I hope to get reply from you,thank you.

Default Re: I am doing a CoolShip android computer

I love the idea. As long as it has a sufficient number of USB ports, and built in Bluetooth I could see having several of them in different areas of the house set up to handle different tasks.
    Samsung GT 2 7.0
    LG Optimus
    TT-GT01

Global Posts
    661 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Quote Originally Posted by steven wang View Post
    Hi Guys!

I am doing a product,I named it CoolShip.It is an android desktop computer that looks like a keyboard,with a 1.5Ghz dualcore ARM processor inside.

CoolShip encloses all the things into a full size keyboard except a monitor,including 1.5Ghz Dual Core Processor,mainboard,DDR3 1GB RAM,4/8 GB flash memory,WiFi, ethernet card,UPS,touchpad and stereo speaker.Just connect to any display via HDMI or VGA,and you are ready to go.

CoolShip is a good desktop computer for home users,it can be the first computer for elderly or children.
    With Apps like android-rdp-client,CoolShip is a low cost solution of educational computer.
    CoolShip with android TTS voice Apps can be a computer for the blind.
    CoolShip is one of the best solutions to upgrade hotel facilities with very low cost in the long run as a computer for guests.

Do you like such a computer?

I hope to get reply from you,thank you.
    I also think it's a great idea. I was going to try to put one of these together with a small laser projector built in so you didn't need a display out.

nice

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta