1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android Smart TV Adpaters

Hello and good morning/afternoon/evening all,

I puchased a Smart Adapter..

Amazon.com: New Version Bluetooth Ug007 Mini Pc Android 4.1 Google Tv Dongle Dual Core Cortex A9 Wifi 1080p RAM 1gb+rom 8gb+3d: Electronics

and a remote for it....

Amazon.com: RII Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard - Compatible with Apple iPad PC and Mac , Built-in Touchpad Mouse, Backlit Display and Laser Pointer: Computers & Accessories

these devices work very well together but the mouse on the remote and less efficient then I had hoped.

My main complaint about the efficiency is that it is not very easy to use. It takes forever to scroll to what you want.

My reason for the post today is to see if anybody has came across the ability to use a remote like a WII Remote on Android devices such as this one. If not is there anyone who can point me in the right direction to code it in the device, if it is possible at all.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

Default Re: Android Smart TV Adpaters

I had the same issues. Not an RII mini, but a ACRyan keyboard (looks the same).
    For me i concluded the keyboard as defective and returned it for money back.

I did notice an improvement when i connected it directly to the USB output on the Smart Adapter. When using a USB HUB, do use a separate power supply for the hub.

On Youtube i saw a video with a review on the keyboard. It was saying the same, and concluded it came because of the poor receiption and distance of use.
    The video was a comparison for the RII mini and Neovo. Just google "rii mini vs lenovo" to find the video.

For me i think the receiption dongle of the keyboard is very cheap and poor. Mine was a RF dongle (not bluetooth).

---

My problems is not playing HD movies that good. It's not fluent, but is shocks sometimes. Tried MX Player, with USB-HDD and NAS streaming.

Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Quote Originally Posted by mrebeler87 View Post

Amazon.com: New Version Bluetooth Ug007 Mini Pc Android 4.1 Google Tv Dongle Dual Core Cortex A9 Wifi 1080p RAM 1gb+rom 8gb+3d: Electronics

and a remote for it....

Amazon.com: RII Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard - Compatible with Apple iPad PC and Mac , Built-in Touchpad Mouse, Backlit Display and Laser Pointer: Computers & Accessories

these devices work very well together but the mouse on the remote and less efficient then I had hoped.

My main complaint about the efficiency is that it is not very easy to use. It takes forever to scroll to what you want.

My reason for the post today is to see if anybody has came across the ability to use a remote like a WII Remote on Android devices such as this one. If not is there anyone who can point me in the right direction to code it in the device, if it is possible at all.
    I know you can use a PS3 Controller for sure. I use PS3 controllers on my tablet all the time.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrebeler87 View Post

and a remote for it....

Don't try the smallest keyboards and mouse. When I purchased the Logitech K400 all problems where over.
    Not wanting to go back ever again.