- 42 Posts
Best Tablet for $300-$400
I just got super lucky and traded in my Old Samsung Galaxy S2 to newegg for $330, (waiting on my HTC One as we speak )and if I don't drop that money on computer components, I would like to invest in a 10" android tablet. I'm not too familiar with what's on the market now, and more importantly what will come in the fall. I like the Nexus 10, but it's not sold on Newegg. I think my next best bet is the Asus T700, or Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, with Asus being my first choice. I might just hold out and invest in the 10" Vizio Tablet that will be launching sometime this fall. Any other suggestions or positive reviews would be most welcomed!
- By dantoki in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2013, 05:25 AM
- By abbylokkii in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2012, 12:11 PM
- By abbylokkii in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2012, 03:00 PM
- By prissysox in forum EeePad Transformer AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2012, 03:28 PM
- By Eddiethking in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 25Last Post: 10-17-2011, 02:12 AM