- 1 Posts
Polaroid Tablet not working?!
Well, I got this tablet for Christmas. It worked so-so, I could go on the wi-fi so I was happy. Finally, I learned how to download apps, somewhere in March. I downloaded a few. It worked fine and I didn't charge it for a couple days and it got 0 battery, so I plugged it in. When I did, there was a weird white screen and it turned back off. Please tell me how to fix it and what is up with it?!
- 06-14-2013, 12:41 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By doni49 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2013, 11:14 PM
- By Ems2babies in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2013, 12:50 PM
- By micahbzrk in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:09 PM
- By baroim in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2011, 08:40 PM
- By kentuckydog in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2010, 08:07 PM