The Android dropbox app is great but once I need to get my images onto my Windows 8 computer its a hard and long procedure. I have to download each individually, that is if I can even get it to download. I've already tried skydrive and no good. Any recommendations ?
    08-12-2013 02:52 PM
    The Android dropbox app is great but once I need to get my images onto my Windows 8 computer its a hard and long procedure. I have to download each individually, that is if I can even get it to download. I've already tried skydrive and no good. Any recommendations ?
    www.copy.com
    08-12-2013 02:56 PM
    Drive.Google.com

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
    08-12-2013 04:25 PM
    Can you download all images at once without having to keep clicking save ? Can I do this on a browser ? Or do I do it on the app ?
    08-12-2013 04:49 PM
    Keep Dropbox, just move to another app on Android.

Dropsync is awesome. Create many folder pairs, set sync to two ways, one way, upload and delete, etc.

I use it daily. Runs in background. When I least expect, my pictures are on my Pc's.

Another one I use, which I recommend for private data: Wuala.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-12-2013 08:20 PM
    Keep Dropbox, just move to another app on Android.

Dropsync is awesome. Create many folder pairs, set sync to two ways, one way, upload and delete, etc.

I use it daily. Runs in background. When I least expect, my pictures are on my Pc's.

Another one I use, which I recommend for private data: Wuala.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app
    My problem is not with the app for Android but the apps for Windows 8 as wel as the dropbox website (neither are good for downloading many files with one click)
    08-13-2013 12:47 AM