Galaxy S3 or S4

Regulator30

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I have an upgrade available and Im trying to decide between these 2 phones (upgrading from a Droid Bionic) and I have compared them to each other and it seems like the S3 (to me) might be the one to go with but I want opinions from others. If I go S4 I'd have to wait til its on sale if it ever goes on sale but if I go S3 I might be able to get it sooner like this weekend...Im a big android gamer, so battery plays into the equation a bit here.

I'd like opinions from both S3 and S4 users

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
How long would you have wait to get the S4? I think you might be happier with it in the long run. Another month? Wait. ...and if you can wait also consider an HTC One (though I'm partial to the S4 myself).

Sent from my humble Note 8.0 LTE

Regulator30

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
How long would you have wait to get the S4? I think you might be happier with it in the long run. Another month? Wait. ...and if you can wait also consider an HTC One (though I'm partial to the S4 myself).

Sent from my humble Note 8.0 LTE

i can get the S4 when it goes on sale, if it ever does especially with the new Verizon Edge thing...oh yea the S4 is thru the website only and i dont think we'll be doing that

Oofa

May 22, 2013
Visit site
If you are a gamer the S4 is a bit smaller but has a bigger screen size. That may make a difference to you. I have an S3 and although I like the phone, I don't use it much because of random reboots and because one day it's super smooth, the next it's super slow and just does not behave the way it should. I have not been able to fix this so I gave up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463