- 3 Posts
Have an upgrade on Verizon, which phone is best? Should I wait?
I currently have the og droid razr and I've been looking at the htc one and galaxy s4 and they both look great! I've heard the galaxy note 3 is supposed to have amazing specs and coming out soon but I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to get it for at least a month and I'm anxious to get a new phone plus it's supposed to be more expensive. I'm hoping to get a phone with better performance and battery life compared to my razr and it seems they all would, I also like to have a good amount of development behind the phone because I like to run custom roms and things like that. I'm a bit hesitant to get the s4 or htc one since they've been out for almost half a year and I like to have top notch specs and have the latest technology and not have upgraded versions coming out right after I buy it. What do you think I should do? Currently I'm leaning towards the s4 but I'm not sure...
- 08-30-2013, 11:47 PM #2
Re: Have an upgrade on Verizon, which phone is best? Should I wait?
I think you should pick a phone and pick one that best fits your needs.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By roadrat in forum Moto XReplies: 37Last Post: 09-04-2013, 09:20 PM
- By RHS in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2013, 07:24 PM
- By earsly in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 08:27 PM
- By seasoul in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:26 AM
- By kkel19 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:46 PM