- 09-22-2013, 08:11 PM #2
Re: is Nextbook a good tablet brand?
I don't have direct experience with them, but all the same, I'd stay away from them. They may be cheap, but you get what you pay for. Looks like they come with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), and with off-brand devices like these, you shouldn't expect any significant updates. Sounds like a slow processor, too. There are much higher quality budget tablets available like the Hisense Sero 7 Pro and the Asus MeMO Pad 7 HD--granted, they cost up to twice that of the Nextbooks, but you'll get a much better experience (as well as better support).
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:21 PM
- By wanted198 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 07:45 PM
- By GeekMoxie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 04:25 PM
- By jus2sho in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2013, 04:13 PM
- By yashade2001 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:49 PM