- 2 Posts
Off-Brand Netbook Upgrade Question
new member here!
So I acquired a Maylong MB-1000B Netbook... some kind of android netbook cheapo from walmart my sis gave me. . aside from the hidious color.. it runs Android 4.0 ICS.. there aren't any options to update the android OS... and there is nothing on the internet about this "Maylong" .. So im seeking help in trying to get Android 4.3 or better on this thing.. has 512mb ddr3 sdram which I found is not upgradable but with it have an SD slot im hoping to force update it somehow.. Tips and how-to's are greatly appreciated.
- 12-20-2013, 11:25 PM #2
- By djr7572 in forum Moto XReplies: 41Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:32 PM
- By goin_nil in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:45 AM
- By Shawn Edward in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:11 AM
- By tpdtopcop in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:32 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2013, 08:46 PM