- 1 Posts
i found an app called DmfAdmin on my phone that never used to be there before. what is it ?
it has a green puzzle piece as the apps icon and i can not remove it. i have no idea where it came from but i know its some sort of spy or control app over my phone as it doesnt say anything else. ive googles but cant find much can anyone help me ?? plzzz
- 12-26-2013, 12:07 PM #2
- 12-26-2013, 07:54 PM #3
- 03-09-2014, 11:59 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: i found an app called DmfAdmin on my phone that never used to be there before. what is it ?
Device Administration | Android Developers
Basically.itis a setup for your phone vompany to wipe.your phone or lock it .
If it has gone missing or been stolen.
I would not remove it.
- By FuryD in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:32 PM
- By Hinata317 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:33 PM
- By Infermezzo in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:00 PM
- By LeRoy Simmons in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:38 PM
- By sauce_a_poutine in forum EntertainmentReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:49 PM