CX-919 TV Dongle Constantly Rebooting
I recently bought a CX-919 quad core tv stick running android 4.2.2 and it is constantly quitting apps, sending me back to the home page and rebooting.
Is this a software issue or a hardware issue? I don't really want to send it back and wait a month
- 03-08-2014, 09:36 PM #2
- 04-14-2014, 09:02 PM #3
Re: CX-919 TV Dongle Constantly Rebooting
I have an issue with this too. The OS is not rebooting but when I try to display a webpage on our intranet it reverts back to the homepage or previous page after about 3 hours. I need it to display constantly. Does anyone have any solution to this? I read somewhere that it was a Download Manager issue and disabling it would help but I can't find where to disable it. Also it was stated that Flash was an issue but i tried uninstalling it and it just reinstalled itself and the problem kept occurring.
If anyone could help me out with this that would be great!
- By Lukas Crockett in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 9Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Rocky Wenskus in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:49 PM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:56 PM
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:24 AM
- By urbanfactory212 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 04:59 PM